It has come to PNY Technologies, Inc.’s attention that individuals misrepresenting themselves as PNY employees or recruiters have offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people wanting to work for us. One of PNY Technologies, Inc.’s core values is integrity and we want to help potential candidates avoid this scam.
- PNY Technologies, Inc. would never ask a potential candidate for money as a term of employment, banking information or to pay for application processing fees.
- PNY Technologies, Inc. would never ask a potential candidate for SSN, DOB, driver license information, or passport information via email.
- All our open positions can be found on our website, www.pny.com/careers. If a position is not advertised there, it is not a legitimate opening.
- All candidates considered for a position will have an in person interview.
- If PNY Technologies, Inc. requests an application to be completed; a recruiter will send the potential employee a link to complete the application using our applicant tracking system.
- Any emails sent from PNY Technologies, Inc. contain the address "@pny.com."
- If you feel you have been a victim of identity theft please contact your local law enforcement agency or the FTC by calling 1-877-438-4388. You may also contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.