Operating Considerations and Precaution
- Never remove flash cards or turn off power while writing data.
- Never write data when the battery charge is low; this can cause loss of data.
- Do not use or store flash cards in an environment subject to strong static electricity or magnetic fields.
- Do not expose flash cards to direct sunlight, excessive humidity, or corrosive environments.
- When transporting flash cards, always keep the card in the case provided.
Refer to your system's owner's manual for proper installation and removal of flash cards
- Always hold flash cards by the edges during insertion and removal.
- When inserting flash cards into your electronic device, push gently but firmly to assure a proper connection.
- When removing flash cards, locate and press the eject button of your electronic device and gently remove.
Magnet Proof: Capable of withstanding direct exposure to magnetic fields
Waterproof: Capable of operating after complete immersion in one meter of saltwater;
Note – product must be clean and dry before use
Shock Proof: Capable of withstanding 1500Gs of shock
Temperature Proof: Operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)