Operating Considerations and Precaution
- Never remove the device or turn off power while writing data.
- Never write data when the notebook battery is low, this can cause loss of data.
- Do not use or store the device in an environment subject to strong static electricity or magnetic fields.
- Do not expose the device to direct sunlight, excessive humidity or corrosive environments.
- Do not expose the device to dirt, moisture, water or fluids of any kind.
Click here to view the complete USB Warranty Policy.
Magnet Proof: Capable of withstanding direct exposure to magnetic fields
Waterproof: Capable of operating after complete immersion in one meter of saltwater; Note - product must be clean and dry before use
Shock Proof: Capable of withstanding 1500Gs of shock
Temperature Proof: Operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)